LFS - Show us your WIP skin !
maybe try to place the rearlights a bit lower actually fitting with the actual rearlights, looks a bit out of position like that i think Smug
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]
You have a bit of reason Greyzone, its on my notes!

Also , Im looking for a new Police skin , and Im thinking on building a Spanish police car but in dark. Not sure if it will get approved..

[Image: cmx_00000110.jpg]
I think Policia is to small, when you submit for approval be sure to add the original image to the post so the skin can be compared
[Image: fxo_team.png]
(15/09/2016, 8:24 AM)Ross Wrote: I think Policia is to small, when you submit for approval be sure to add the original image to the post so the skin can be compared

There is no "original" car , cause the desing its made by me , there is no orignal car in black , only in White , and the design in white have been approved long way ago , so, the only problem its on the black , but I have added Smug <3
I think that is what Ross means, add the white version so they can see exactly what has been changed.

But yeah, looks like a really nice skin ;D
Yes, I noted it, and when I have more power, I will continue to work with it.

Now, want to do a police skin. Will do FXO and later, FZ5+XRT

[Image: cmx_00000123.jpg]

I have to fix front blue stripes, but sadly dont have more time Unhappy

[Image: cmx_00000129.jpg]
Not a skin, but something that I had in mind on the past, so, building a logo for add on police skins:
Good job Borja, looks good Happy
[Image: fxo_team.png]
Maybe if it says: "To protect and help" it will be more symetrical?

Nevertheless a nice design!
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]
Nice badge! But yes I'm agreeing with Roy. Also maybe Protect & Serve sounds better? That's the phrase used in real life.