Urban Exploration
I'm sure you've probably heard of the term Urban Exploration, it’s something that really interests me. I've never personally done it but enjoy looking at photos of others who have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_exploration

[Image: preston-barracks-brighton-urbex.jpg]

There’s an old abandoned army barracks at the end of my parent’s road. It was abandoned a few years back now and whilst searching the net for abandoned stuff Google must have seen my location and up pops Preston Barracks.
If anyone is interested, you can see the pics on the link below :)

http://www.abandoned-derelict.co.uk/pres...-brighton/
[Image: fxo_team.png]
looking really cool, i also kinda did this stuff a while ago whilei was living in dresden.. i did parkour there and you get to see a lot of stuff you normally dont, actually had an abandoned big house (former videothek if that the word in english) never made it to discover it since every window in the groundlevel was closed with barricades
did some of that exploretion in my old school too, at that point it was used i was there daily, still it was exciting going in there while night time, the school was old, so some windows didnt close properly etc. was hell of fun and excitement
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]
I've never actually been and seen anywhere myself but would like to. I quite like the abandoned theme parks too Happy
So this is what I was talking about;
[Image: 8186586020_b59a94eebe_b.jpg]

According to google, this is a bomb shelter, there are stories and myths of what happens when you knock on the door or look inside. As far I know, this shelter has not been opened for many many years. As a child, believe it or not it was how I had fun, by riding my bike over the top of it. The bomb shelter is located in a nature reserve or woodland in a place called Croxteth park which is still in operation now.

More can be found on Croxteth park here: Croxteth Hall

There are several buildings located around the park, and people claimed to have witnessed supernatural stuff happen around there. They are very interesting.
While it's kind of relevant, here is something you may enjoy.

Great find, interesting video. I'd be fascinated if that was near me :-)
My city in the past ages was a city of industries , but now , there are lot of them abandoned , so , me with my mates like to go inside them for chek what's in. I really like to do it...

From other side , remember that there are lot of army vehicles dead arround world cause of some walls. Also , there is a cemetery of tanks:
[Image: panzer_cemetery_in_kiev_08.jpg]
Wow that's pretty amazing, are you actually able to enter the tanks? or are they locked?
No no, them not in my city haha, sorry if i explained bad.

In my city can found industries.
The tanks its arround world, i dont know where. But if im not wrong, can go in as them are abandoned
In Italy, not too far where I live, we have almost 3000 tanks abandoned in a camp.
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]