Team Update
Hello all,

Starting off with some good news, I'd like to say that [Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja has been promoted to M2. He's been a great member so far, he's always active and got straight into making some really nice recruit skins for future recruits and we thank him for his efforts.

Congrats, [Image: es.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=borja_s13] [RDSR] Borja

On a sad note, we will be saying good bye to our friend [Image: gb.png] [Image: is_online.php?username=franky.s] [RDSR] Fwank who is unfortunately being removed from the team. Fwank had quite an impact on our racing side and helped us improve. It was a blast having him with us, Best of luck Fwank!

That's all for now, thanks for reading.

~Lead

[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
Congratulations Borja, well deserved!

Gutted to see Fwank go, hope we see you around still though
[Image: fxo_team.png]
Gratz Borja you deserved it!
Sad to see you leave fwank Unhappy
Congratulations Borja, you really deserved it!

Thank you for everything Frank, hope to see you on the servers though!
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]
Thanks for the coments

Well, tomorrow will leave you a good coment on TC's thread, but good bye frank </3
Grats Borja

We gonna miss you Fwank :'(
[Image: I5kWt5F.png]
Very much deserved, well done Borja!

Fwank, you've left a big hole which RDSR will struggle to replenish, you were without a doubt one of the most humorous members amongst RDSR, and also very influential on the racing side of things. I hope to see you back on the servers pal!
Well done Borja! :)

Good luck Fwank! Unhappy
Thanks loves for let me grow up with all of you!  :heart:
Congratulations on your very well deserved promotion, Borja! 

And a strong hearted farewell to you Frank, good luck and godspeed pal ?
[Image: OiuRbzL.jpg]