2016 Formula One Season
Use this thread to discuss this years F1 season.
I can't wait! I'll be up early Friday, Saturday and Sunday to watch Practice, Qualifying and the race Happy
[Image: fxo_team.png]
Cant bloody wait to see the new season! Big up Manor and their new engine; I see some points on the horizon. Smug
[Image: 107qbv7.png]
---------------------------------------------
[Image: 28lv02r.png]
I certainly hope so Connor :-)
I aswell can not wait for the new season! :)

Truelly looking forward!

(Rooting for Max Verstappen ofcourse as a proud Dutchie).

The Dutch broadcasting company that broadcasts F1, has a special action this year, you can we awoken 15min before race start by a personally recorded "wake-up voicemail" by Max, for free! Happy Being that I am a customer there, I didn't mind giving that a go! Happy
Devil Devil
haha easy pleased Rocky but for sure if its free why not? I think Mercedes will dominate again but hope my Ferrari can give them a run for the title Happy
Sadly , at Spain this year the F1 isnt free... We are going to view it trought any web page that reproduce it :)!

Seems to be interesting , this new track called Baku
(17/03/2016, 6:57 PM)Borja Wrote: Sadly , at Spain this year the F1 isnt free... We are going to view it trought any web page that reproduce it :)!

Seems to be interesting , this new track called Baku

Indeed. I think they had that track a couple of years ago, I think it was for the European Grand Prix. Nice to see it back.
Yeah I'm sure you'll find some website to view it on, I did that with the Daytona 500....then someone pointed out it was being shown live free on TV haha

Looking forward to seeing what this Baku circuit is like and how the new Haas team will do in its first race.

[Image: New%20folder%2F11_JOB_BCC_BakuMediaCenterInfoVid_2.jpg]
Max verstappen ftw Happy
[Image: 1b9sM93.png]